Conditions of enrollment
- Admission to a certain level depends on the judgement of our teachers and the outcome of the placement test.
- Your enrollment is guaranteed as soon as the course fee has been fully paid.
- It is the objective of the Alliance Française Rotterdam to have you make the best possible progress from course to course, offering you the largest possible diversity in courses.
- The Alliance Française Rotterdam reserves the right to cancel group courses if the number of inscriptions is below 8 in case of the general French courses and below 6 in case of the Conversation courses. In that case, the Alliance Française Rotterdam will strive to offer you a suitable alternative.
- In case there are not enough students, it is possible that the start of the course is postponed to allow time to reach the required number of participants.
- In case the course you signed up for is cancelled, you will be notified by phone or e-mail. In case you have already paid, the amount will be fully restituted.
If the health rules related to COVId-19 do not allow us to teach face-to-face, the courses will be given online. No refund will be granted for the reason of going online.
Absence and cancellation by participant :
- There will be no refund of tuition fee if you cannot be present at the courses or if you cancel your registration, whatever the reason.
- You have the right to cancel your inscription within 14 days after subscribing to a course. This term is no longer valid once you start joining the lessons.
- If you have missed a lesson, this lesson will not be refunded.
- It is not allowed to have another person take over your place in the course.
- The tuition fee paid can not be used for courses in other courseperiods.
Complaints by participant
When you have a complaint, please let us know. We take complaints very seriously. To file a complaint write us:
- by e-mail: email@example.com
- by post:
Stichting Alliance Française
TO M. Cornelis DE KROES – President of the Alliance Française Rotterdam
3014 GN Rotterdam