Skip to content
QUALITY CHARTER OF THE ALLIANCES FRANÇAISES IN THE NETHERLANDS
- The Alliances Françaises in the Netherlands form a national network whose educational project is inspired by the specificities of the territory and the public.
- The courses offered are based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- The teachers, whose mother tongue is French or a second language, are qualified in French as a foreign language and are competent. They update their skills through continuing education.
- The course offer is diversified and adapted to the needs of the learners.
- A personalised assessment, free of charge and without obligation, is offered before registration.
- The methods used are communicative and up-to-date; they follow the guidelines of the European Framework.
- Learners have the opportunity to prepare for recognised French as a foreign language certifications.