Here you can inscribe for our wide range of français général courses or join our conversation course!
Enroll by filling in this application form.
Make sure you pay for the course before joining the class!
Our bankaccount is
NL65 ABNA 0640 1101 50
STG Alliance Française Rotterdam
Please mention your name in full and your course level.
Conditions of enrollment
- Admission to a certain level depends on the judgment of our teachers and the outcome of the placement test.
- Your enrollment is guaranteed as soon as the course fee has been fully paid.
- It is the objective of the Alliance Française Rotterdam to have you make the best possible progress from course to course, offering you the largest possible diversity in courses.
- The Alliance Française Rotterdam reserves the right to cancel group courses if the number of inscriptions is below 8 in the case of the general French courses and below 6 in the case of the Conversation courses. In that case, the Alliance Française Rotterdam will strive to offer you a suitable alternative.
- In case there are not enough students, the start of the course may be postponed to allow time to reach the required number of participants.
- In case the course you signed up for is canceled, you will be notified by phone or e-mail. In case you have already paid, the amount will be fully restituted.
If the health rules related to COVID-19 do not allow us to teach face-to-face, the courses will be given online. No refund will be granted for the reason of going online.
Absence and cancellation by participant :
- There will be no refund of the tuition fee if you cannot be present at the courses or if you cancel your registration, whatever the reason.
- You have the right to cancel your inscription within 14 days after subscribing to a course. This term is no longer valid once you start joining the lessons.
- If you have missed a lesson, this lesson will not be refunded.
- It is not allowed to have another person take over your place in the course.
- The tuition fee paid can not be used for courses in other course periods.
Complaints by participant
When you have a complaint, please let us know. We take complaints very seriously. To file a complaint write us:
- by e-mail: email@example.com
- by post:
Stichting Alliance Française
TO M. Cornelis DE KROES – President of the Alliance Française Rotterdam
3014 GN Rotterdam
Other courses or inquiries
If you have a question or do you want to get more information, please contact us by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit us at the following times:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday ; 09:00 – 14-30 hrs.
Or phone us: 010-4360421