By signing the inscription form of by checking the conditions of inscription on the digital inscription form you agree with the hereunder mentioned conditions of enrollment.
Signing up for a course
• Minimum age is 18 years old (except enrollment for children's courses) • Admission to a certain level is left to the judgement of our teachers and the outcome of the placement test • Participants will not be admitted to the class if they have not paid the tuition fee before the starting date of the course • You will be enrolled in the group that takes place on the day of your first choice. In case we need to put you in the groupe of your second choice we will first contact you by phone • You have the right to cancel your inscription within 14 days after subscribing to a course. This term is no longer valid once you start joining the lessons.
Start of the course
• Courses only start from a sufficient number of inscriptions • You will receive a definite confirmation of the start of your course ultimately during the week before the start of the course • In case of cancellation of a groupe, the Alliance Française Rotterdam will strive to offer you a suitable alternative • In case there are not enough students, commencement can be postponed to allow time for reaching the required level of participation • In case the course you signed up for is cancelled, you will be notified by phone or e-mail. Tuition and administration fee for cancelled courses will be refunded in full.
• Students receive a discount of €15,- on presenting their studentcard (MBO/HBO/WO) • The costs consist of the course fee & course material & registration fee (for new students only) • Ways to make the payment : internetbanking, debitcard, invoice (for companies only) • Invoice: Only in case your employer pays for your course an invoice can be sent. Please state the adress to which the invoice can be posted on your inscription form • Payment in instalments is not possible • In case payment is not arranged for regardless above instructions we will contact a debtcollection agency. The costs of which also will be for the student.
Absence and cancellation by participant
• Cancelling your enrollment needs to be done by phone or e-mail (email@example.com) • There will be no refund of tuition fee if you cannot be present at the courses or if you cancel your registration, whatever the reason • You have the right to cancel your inscription within 14 days after subscribing to a course. This term is no longer valid once you start joining the lessons • If you have missed a lesson, this lesson will not be refunded • It is not allowed to have another person taking over your place in the course • The tuition fee paid can not be used for courses in other courseperiods • In case you are unable to be present at a certain lesson it is possible to catch up with this lesson in another groupe of the same level. Contact the course administration to arrange for this.
Replacing a teacher
• The Alliance Française Rotterdam has the right to replace the teacher of a certain group by another teacher. The Alliance Française Rotterdam assures the knowledge and experience of the replacing teacher.
Complaints by participants
When you have a complaint, please let us know. We take complaints very seriously.
To file a complaint write us:
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post: Stichting Alliance Française Rotterdam • Attn: Mrs. Véronique Jullian-Uitenboogard - President of the board • Westersingel 14 •
3014 GN Rotterdam
You will receive a confirmation that we received your complaint within 5 workdays and we will handle your complaint within 14 days. You will receive a reply by mail or post. If you do not agree with our solution or reaction to your complaint, we will forward your complaint to the Goethe-Institut, situated in Rotterdam, at Westersingel 9. Within 14 days after declining our first reaction you will receive a written reaction from them. This answer will be decisive. We will always treat complaints confidentially. Complaints and reactions to it will be kept in our administration for at least one year.