Conditions of registration
• You are over 18 years old.
• Admission to a certain level depends on the judgement of our teachers and the outcome of the placement test.
• Your enrollment is guaranteed as soon as the course fee has been fully paid.
• It is the objective of the Alliance Française Rotterdam to have you make the best possible progress from course to course, offering you the largest possible diversity in courses.
• The Alliance Française Rotterdam reserves the right to cancel group courses if the number of inscriptions is below 8 in case of the general French courses and below 6 in case of the Conversation courses. In that case, the Alliance Française Rotterdam will strive to offer you a suitable alternative.
• In case there are not enough students, it is possible that the start of the course is postponed to allow time to reach the required number of participants.
• In case the course you signed up for is cancelled, you will be notified by phone or e-mail. In case you have already paid, the amount will be fully restituted.
Absence and cancellation by participant
• There will be no refund of tuition fee if you cannot be present at the courses or if you cancel your registration, whatever the reason.
• You have the right to cancel your inscription within 14 days after subscribing to a course. This term is no longer valid once you start joining the lessons.
• If you have missed a lesson, this lesson will not be refunded.
• It is not allowed to have another person take over your place in the course.
• The tuition fee paid can not be used for courses in other courseperiods.
Complaints by participant
When you have a complaint, please let us know. We take complaints very seriously. To file a complaint write us:
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post:
Stichting Alliance Française Rotterdam
Attn: Mrs. V. Uijttenboogaart – Jullian president of the board
3014 GN Rotterdam